- p-Doping Limit and Donor Compensation in CdTe Polycrystalline Thin Film Solar Cells (93.7 KB,.pdf)
- Local Charge Neutrality Condition, Fermi Level, and Carrier Compensation of CdTe Polycrystalline Thin Film in CdS/CdTe Solar Cells (85.2 KB, .pdf)
- The Roles of Cu Impurity States in CdTe Thin Film Solar Cells (96.9 KB, .pdf)
- Working Quantum Efficiency of CdTe Solar Cell (265 KB, .pdf)
- Evaluation of Cu Back Contact Related Deep Defects in CdTe Solar Cells
- "Characterization of space charge layer deep defects in n[sup + ]-CdS/p-CdTe solar cells by temperature dependent capacitance spectroscopy"
- Zhitao Wang, Zimeng Cheng, Alan E. Delahoy and Ken K. Chin, “A Study of Light-Sensitive Ideality Factor and Voltage-Dependent Carrier Collection of CdTe Solar Cells in Forward Bias”
- Carrier Collection in Thin-Film CDTE Solar Cells: Theory and Experiment