N. M. Ravindra
- PhD, University of Roorkee (India)
- MS, Bangalore University (India),
- BS, Bangalore University (India)
- Si/SiO2 interfaces and advanced metallization for VLSI
- rapid thermal processes; infrared detectors and temperature sensors
- non-contact sensors for process monitoring
- sensors based on diamond and II-VI compounds.
Superconductivity in YBa2Cu3Ox for blometric applications; spectral emissometry and its applications to silicon and II-VI compound semiconductors; defect studies in diamond related materials; development of optical sensors for process monitoring in RTP type processes.